Kitty Stars’ Blog

{hi}

Pirate’s🦜🏴‍☠️

on March 30, 2022

Hi it’s Kitty Stars😺🐱! Here is my paragraph to response about if I want to be pirate and why.

I would love to be a pirate because it’s like everyday is a holiday! If I was a pirate I think it would be super awesome-ly fun! Singing songs, playing instruments, swimming and following treasure sounds really cool to me; Plus being a pirate means you get to explore and have an adventure almost everyday! And even get rewarded! And being a pirate would mean you would be able to find all kinds of beautiful and rare jewels,jems, stones and things like copper and zink and things to make your own furniture. When you become a pirate you would also live on and in boat! How cool is that? I think it’s Soooooo-SUPER cool! (Accept angry sea’s ughhh stomach ach’s galore!) I think that being a pirate also gives advantages, like for example, you live on a boat right? So that means you can LITERALLY GO ANYWHERE ON THE INTIRE GLOBE! Plus you can dock your boat\(home) ANYWHERE it fits, and currently in the world there is a huge amount of bodies of water to choose from! You can go anywhere!                                                 

So yes, if someone asked if me ( and my family OF COURSE) to be a pirate yes, I would say yes.

One Response to “Pirate’s🦜🏴‍☠️”

1. Phoebe14 says:

Hi Kitty Stars,
    I agree with you that being a pirate would be very fun! But… what if you were one of the lower class pirates… just kidding I would be your captain and I would promote you to my right hand woman!

From Phoebe14